Montag, 28. Mai 2012

Survey

Ein kleines Survey was ich bei meiner Fhina gefunden habe...
Sorry fürs Englische aber ich hatte keine Lust es alles zu übersetzen.
Hab heute meinen Faulen ;)


1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
1. Capri – Stand my ground
2. Amy Winehouse – Valerie
3. Megaherz – Ruf mich an
4. Jedward – Everybody
5. Lauri Ylönen – Heavy
6. Maria Mena – Just hold me
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I have no clue… Maybe someone from the past like Elisabeth of Austria because I am fascinated by her
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
No book on the couch. Sorry
3) What do you think about most?
At the moment my wedding. There are so many things to do and it´s in less than 8 weeks!
4) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
My fiancée told me he wrote a song about for when we started dating but he never played it for me until now :D
5) Do you have any strange phobias?
Is it a phobia that I am disgusted by the inside of a pepper (paprika)?
If it is, ok if not, well I have none then :D
6) What's your religion?
I believe in something yes, but it´s nothing I have to discuss with people.
7) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Meeting friends or shopping :D
8) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Uniklubi. And there is no discussion or doubt about it.
9) What was the last lie you told?
No clue.
10) Do you believe in karma?
Oh for sure. And Karma is a bitch and she bites back!
11) What does your URL mean?
My blog address??
12) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weaknesses I have a lot, and some of those are also my strength.
13) Who is your celebrity crush?
Krebsi
14) How do you vent your anger?
I guess mainly in swearing and screaming and having brutal phantasies about what I would love to some people.
15) Do you have a collection of anything?
Setlists and picks from gigs mainly of my fave band.
16) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Yes in some points I am and I am working on the others.
17) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate: Grinding teeth and nails on a blackboard
Love: horses grinding their food and rain in the spring in the night
18) What's your biggest "what if"?
There are a lot. And I am not gonna tell my doubts and wishes ;)
19) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Sure. We are not alone. In eather way.
20) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
There is nothing.
I am on my couch.
21) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Fresh baked bread. Yummie!
22) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
There have been a few but yeah…
Nothing so special to point it out.
23) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
Jussi Selo, Teemu Rajamäki, Stala, ...
24) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Mhm…
I guess it´s to survive the best way you can manage.
25) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes and yes.
A few times. The worst was, when some idiot drove into me and a friend was on the passenger´s side and we couldn´t close the window or open the door.
26) What was the last movie you saw?
Last night on 3Sat “Romy”
27) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I guess it was a concussion and contusions all over my body.
Horseback riding is dangerous but fun :D
28) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Music but that´s nothing new.
29) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Sure. And they were kinda funny :D
30) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Yes. Even though I shouldn´t but that´s me.
If you get me pissed off, don´t think that will be done easily.
31) What is your astrological sign?
Libra
32) What's the last thing you purchased?
Food
33) Love or lust?
Both.
34) In a relationship?
Yes, for nearly 5 years.
35) How many relationships have you had?
Serious ones just 3 including this one I am in right now.
36) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Be yourself. Be charming and show manners.
37) Where is your best friend?
At home on her bed writing to me on msn :D
38) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Watching a series on my laptop.
39) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I guess I am.
I hope I am.
40) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Help the dog. If he wants to fire me, his problem because I could never ever let an animal suffer
41) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.
a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
b) What do you do with your remaining days?
c) Would you be afraid?
Yes I would be afraid. I would tell the people who need to know, then get the last things done, so my loved ones wouldn´t have too much trouble after me passing away and then enjoy the last remaining days with the people I love, have fun and just relax.
42) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Hardcore Superstar – Guestlist
43) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Honesty and trust
44) How can I win your heart?
Be creative ;) and keep on your mind:
I have already the best friends in the world and I am going to marry the man of my dreams soon
45) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Sure!
46) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Leaving Germany and moving to Finland.
47) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
I really have no clue.
48) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
Tattoo because I have a heart made of two bass clefs on my right wrist.
49) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
Black, purple and pink
50) What is your current desktop picture?
A True Blood Wallpaper which says the new season will start in June.
51) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
There would be a few for sure. But I am not telling names here :D
52) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
Not gonna tell :P
53) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Being able to do magic just like in Harry Potter 
54) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Nothing because I am the person I am now, because of my past.
55) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
I am what I am because of all the things which happened to me.
56) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Well… They are normal people and I don´t cheat on my man so…
57) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Nowhere because I am happy about where I am.
58) Ever been on a plane?
Sure. Many times but still not enjoying the flights.
59) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
Nikki Sixx
Teemu Rajamäki
Jussi Selo
Stala
Sir Sean Connery (even though he is old he has something for me)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen